For skilled presentations requiring a microphone that may be heard but now not seen, the Shure Centraverse CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and easy, no-nonsense setup. The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal copy. Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element supplies transparent vocal copy
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- Works with all Shure wireless bodypacks featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors
- Legendary Shure precision e
Be sure this fits by entering your model number.
Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and better gain-before-feedback
Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further supply isolation
TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless body packs