Rode NT1-A Microphone Set + K&M 23850 Articulated Arm Tripod
The Rode NT1-A is a huge diaphragm condenser microphone with a very low noise and studio quality. It’s suitable for professional vocal and instrumental recordings and may be very well-liked by musicians as a result of its superb value for money.
Mic Set Included:
NT1-A big diaphragm condenser microphone.
Microphone spider SM-6 with fabric pop protection.
6 m XLR microphone cable.
– Dust bag
– Power supply P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom power
– Directional cardioid pattern
– Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Acoustic working pressure gradient
– Maximum sound pressure level 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
– Output impedance 100O
– Noise level distance >88 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651)
– Maximum output level +13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
– Sensitivity -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Weight: 326 g.
Dimensions: 190 mm H x 50 mm W x 50 m.
K&M 23850 Desk Microphone Arm Articulated Arm Tripod
Our popular and smooth-running table microphone arm with 3/8 inch or 5/8 inch thread connection for recording studios and multimedia workstations now with innovative table clamp.
K&M 23850 Microphone Arm
– For sound studios and multimedia workstations
– Smooth, flexible positioning of microphones
– With internal microphone cable
Connection: 3-pin XLR cable 5 m.
– With table clamp
Thread connection: 3/8 inch and 5/8 inch.
Clamp range: as much as 48 mm.
Length: from 460 to 960 mm.
Max. Maximum load: 0.8 kg
– Colour: black
Weight: 1.72 kg.
Be certain this fits by entering your model number.
Prime quality condenser microphone for studio recording
Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Includes 6m XLR microphone cable
Includes Rode SM6 microphone spider with pop protection
K&M 23850 Table Microphone Arm Articulated Arm Tripod