Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone + MS138 Microphone Arm Articulated Tripod
The Rode NT1-A is a huge diaphragm condenser microphone with a very low noise and studio quality. It’s suitable for professional vocal and instrumental recordings and is very popular with musicians as a result of its excellent value for money.
This microphone set includes the SM6 professional microphone spider which helps to keep noise from the microphone by vibration The Rode SM6 has an integrated pop protection as It’s required for vocal recordings to soak up explosive sounds. A matching microphone cable with XLR plug may be included in the box contents in addition to a dust bag.
– Power supply P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom power
– Directional cardioid pattern
– Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Acoustic working pressure gradient
– Maximum sound pressure level 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
– Output impedance 100O
Noise level spacing: 88 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651).
– Maximum output level +13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
– Sensitivity -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Weight: 326 g.
Dimensions: 190 mm H x 50 mm W x 50 m.
Keepdrum MS138 microphone arm joint tripod.
The keepdrum MS138 Articulated Arm Microphone Table Tripod is a perfect tool for youtubers and podcasters. Details:
– Flexible table microphone arm
– Made of metal
– Extremely strong tension springs
Table clamp as much as 50 mm.
Quick and easy to assemble.
Load capacity as much as 800 g.
Includes reduction thread from 3/8 inch to 5/8 inch.
Includes microphone clip.
Includes 3 Velcro cable ties.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Top of the range condenser microphone for studio recording
Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Includes 6m XLR microphone cable
Includes Rode SM6 microphone spider with pop protection
Keepdrum MS138 microphone arm articulated tripod.