Dell XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 13.4 Spin FHD WLED, Thin and Light, Infinity Edge Touchscreen 2019 Laptop (Platinum Silver), Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, FINGERPRINT READER, Windows 10 Dwelling

today7th October 2021

share close
item image
 Buy Now
Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: 1399.00£

From the manufacturer

XPS 7390 Banner.jpgXPS 7390 Banner.jpg

XPS 13-scamper 2 in 1 Laptop

With contemporary 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor, extra cores technique elevated performance.

13.4-scamper (1920 x 1080) 16: 10 FHD Dispute10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 ProcessorIntel Iris Plus Graphics with shared graphics memory512 GB Strong Narrate Drive Onboard16GB LPDDR4x MemoryKiller Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 5.0


The XPS 15 is ENERGY STAR certified.

Our sad packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% percent of the discipline materials consists of ocean plastics silent from coastal areas, whereas the remaining 75% is made up of various recycled plastics.

Freed from supplies like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s additionally EPEAT registered and BFR/PVC-free.

90% of the computer computer’s ingredients will also be simply recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.

Unleash Your Beefy PC-Smartphone Productivity

Dell Cell Connect gives a seamless wireless integration between smartphones and PCs, allowing users to maintain calls, send texts and salvage notifications on your PC.

Dell Cell Connect App ought to quiet be downloaded to your PC and smartphone. File transfer on iOS is miniature to photographs and movies.

Dispute like no various

A worthwhile looking out HDR 400 certified repeat permits 1.07 billion colours that maintain extra depth and dimension than ever sooner than. Plus, 13.4-scamper (1920 x 1080) 16: 10 FHD Dispute delivers precise detail and engaging photographs.

Stays chilly under strain

Dell Energy Manager with adaptive performance: This 2-in-1 is our first system to utilize adaptive performance in conserving with the most modern Intel Dynamic Tuning Skills. With this contemporary predictive and adaptive engine, our computer computer is actively changing the strength of its CPU to optimize your particular workload, rising performance whereas you wish it.

XPS 7390 2in1 ThermalXPS 7390 2in1 Thermal

Easy to beginning out

The contemporary variable torque hinge create makes it more uncomplicated to beginning out with one hand.


Fingerprint reader

Log in hasty with the fingerprint reader and Windows Howdy to skip the password.


Lid Sensor

Set off your computer computer merely by opening the lid and log-in using exclusively your touch.


Refreshing and subtle

Experience a worthwhile-taking a look palm leisure create with vent holes incorporated into the hinge and the strength button.


Ports and Slots


1.Thunderbolt 3 with strength transport and DisplayPort (4 lanes of PCI Order Gen 3) | 2. 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack | 3. Thunderbolt 3 with strength transport and DisplayPort (4 lanes of PCI Order Gen 3) | 4. MicroSD card slot

Accessories to your XPS 13

Vivid viewing

Unheard of readability: Minimise reflections with a swish, remarkably distinct camouflage camouflage.

Designed to fit a strategy of life

Connectivity expertise: HDMI

Made for mind-bending escapes

Dispute resolution most: 1080p Beefy HD Pixels

Subtle, swish create

Easy salvage admission to: Bag admission to buttons on the bottom bezel a bother-free image adjustment.

Experience all of it

Moving audio: In fact feel pulsating beats with constructed-in dual 3W audio system.

Beefy-velocity forward

Lickety-split responsiveness: An impressively fleet 144Hz refresh fee.

Experience a breath-taking camouflage camouflage that seems never-ending with a Refined Infinity Edge HDR repeat
World’s most modern HD webcam, miniaturised the HD webcam to fit it into the pause inginityedge border making the 13-scamper computer computer extra gorgeous than ever
The Thermal redesign of the XPS 13 2-in-1 keeps ingredients cooler for within the thinnest compose part seemingly
Next-gen Dell cinema, colours burst, sound rumble, streaming is seamless, now with Dolby Imaginative and prescient and Dell Color profiles
The anti-reflective camouflage camouflage blended with worthwhile 500-nit brightness frees you to be pleased your leisure beginning air
FREE Enhance to Windows 11 – The Windows 11 give a enhance to will be dropped at qualifying devices slack 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by instrument. Obvious gains require extra hardware – extra information chanced on on Microsoft Windows retailer.

Buy Now

Written by: pariswalker

Rate it

Previous post

Post comments (0)

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments


Would love your thoughts, please comment.x